Dragon Screed is dedicated to innovating concrete equipment to improve the process of pouring concrete. Born out of 40 years of experience screeding concrete and dragging gravel, our designs level subsgrade and screed concrete faster and with less labor than any other method on the market.Play Video
- Grade gravel in a flash.
- Screed concrete fast.
- Split your crew and work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Pour at low slumps to reduce curing time – no more finishing through the night.
- Capitalize on short weather windows.
- Pour concrete with 50% less manpower.
- Let your machine do the heavy dragging.
- Vibrating screed bar and floats mean more cream and easier finishing.
- Boost employee morale and keep them coming back.
- Utilize your machine to drag concrete or gravel.
- Screed, float and vibrate the concrete all in one pass.
- Quickly and easily adjusts anywhere from 6 feet to 24 feet wide.
- Can be offset to either side of a skid steer or operate directly in front of the machine.
- Uniform subgrade means consistent slab thickness and stronger concrete.
- Pour concrete at a lower slump to reduce shrinking, cracking, and surface scaling.
- Pour it high and strike it off as many times as you need – no more human error dragging holes or pushing concrete under the screed.
- Durable, reliable, and made right here in the USA.
- Dramatically increase your profitability on every flatwork project.
- Complete concrete projects fast, allowing you to move on to the next job and ultimately, cash more checks in a season.
- Dragon Screed has the ability to pay for itself in pouring just 200 yards of concrete.
- A precise subgrade means accurate calculations of concrete volume and less wasted material.
I have personally poured over 500 trucks of concrete and used Dragon Screed to screed and subgrade them with. It has saved us so much back labor and we pour so much more in a day’s time. This thing is the real deal.
On our very first project, we doubled the amount of work that I expected to get done. It far exceeds an A-Frame. There’s nothing else out there like it. Plus, we don’t break guy’s backs…we let the machine do the work.
This screed saves me so much time and money, that I’ll never go back to using anything else.
I never realized how much time we wasted grading the base…and just how much physical effort we spent dragging and pushing concrete. Those problems are solved…pour days are easy now.
305 Yards of Concrete in 1 Day