Dragon Screed is dedicated to innovating concrete equipment to improve the process of pouring concrete. Born out of 40 years of experience screeding concrete and dragging gravel, our designs level subsgrade and screed concrete faster and with less labor than any other method on the market.Play Video
- Level subgrade and screed concrete in a fraction of time of traditional methods.
- Pour larger projects with smaller crews, giving you more resources to complete other projects.
- The skid steer drags the concrete for you, allowing you to pour at a lower slump, thus reducing curing time, meaning you’ll no longer have to finish concrete through the night.
- Capitalize on short weather windows.
- Complete flatwork projects with 50% less laborers.
- Your hard-working employees will be pleased to stand back out of the mud and gravel and watch our product do the most strenuous parts of their job for them.
- With vibrating floats integrated into our screeding process, concrete finishers will be well rested and able to dedicate their full attention and energy to the final touches.
- Your employees will experience a serious morale boost by not having to drag subgrade or concrete and your problems with employee retention will be a thing of the past.
- No more dragging concrete or gravel – put your equipment to work doing the dragging for you.
- Screed, float and vibrate the concrete all in one pass.
- Quickly and easily adjustable to be offset to either side of a skid steer or operate directly in front of the machine (in either forward or reverse).
- Quickly and easily adjusts to pours anywhere from 8 feet to 22 feet wide.
- Uniform subgrade means consistent slab thickness and stronger concrete.
- Pour your concrete at a lower slump – the reduced water content means less shrinkage and less cracking.
- With less moisture in the concrete, you will reduce the potential for surface scaling, resulting in a high quality, long lasting finish.
- Durable, reliable equipment, made right here in the USA.
- Dramatically increase your profitability on every flatwork project.
- You’ll complete your concrete projects in a fraction of the time, allowing you to move on to the next job and ultimately, cash more checks in your pouring season.
- Dragon Screed has the ability to pay for itself in pouring just 200 yards of concrete.
- Precision subgrades mean more accurate calculations of concrete volume and less wasted material.
I have personally poured over 500 trucks of concrete and used Dragon Screed to screed and subgrade them with. It has saved us so much back labor and we pour so much more in a day’s time. This thing is the real deal.
On our very first project, we doubled the amount of work that I expected to get done. It far exceeds an A-Frame. There’s nothing else out there like it. Plus, we don’t break guy’s backs…we let the machine do the work.
This thing saves me so much time and money, that I’ll never go back to using anything else.
I never realized how much time we wasted grading the base…and just how much physical effort we spent dragging and pushing concrete. Those problems are solved…pour days are easy now.
305 Yards of Concrete in 1 Day