Machine-Powered Concrete Screeds
Screed Concrete Effortlessly
Dragon Screed is the only concrete screed for sale that is designed specifically for small crews that pour big jobs. It makes you more money and doesn’t wear out your crew. Finish your days rested, with energy for life outside of work. Dragon Screed attaches to a skid steer or telehandler and grades gravel and screeds concrete with 50% less physical labor. It’s faster than any other concrete screed on the market – doubling the amount of concrete that crews pour. No more dragging concrete and gravel. No more losing projects to other contractors. Pour more concrete in a day. Finish more projects in a year. And take your concrete to a new level.
SCREED CONCRETE & GRADE GRAVEL FAST
- Grade gravel in a flash.
- Screed concrete fast.
- Split your crew and work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Pour at low slumps to reduce curing time – no more finishing through the night.
- Capitalize on short weather windows.
SCREED & GRADE WITH MACHINE POWER
- Pour concrete with 50% less labor.
- Let your machine do the heavy dragging.
- Vibrating screed bar and floats mean more cream and easier finishing.
- Boost employee morale and keep them coming back.
THE ONLY SCREED YOU NEED
- Utilize your machine to drag concrete or gravel.
- Our vibrating concrete screed also floats concrete with every pass.
- Quickly and easily adjusts anywhere from 6 feet to 24 feet wide.
- Skid Steer Screed and Telehandler Screed models can be offset to either side or operate directly in front of the machine.
PRECISION GRADES &
- Uniform subgrade means consistent slab thickness and stronger concrete.
- Pour concrete at a lower slump to reduce shrinking, cracking, and surface scaling.
- Pour it high and strike it off as many times as you need – no more human error dragging holes or pushing concrete under the screed.
- Durable, reliable, and made right here in the USA.
THE CONCRETE SCREED THAT
- Dramatically increase your profitability on every flatwork project.
- Complete concrete projects fast, allowing you to move on to the next job and ultimately, cash more checks in a season.
- Dragon Screed has the ability to pay for itself in pouring just 200 yards of concrete.
- A precise subgrade means accurate calculations of concrete volume and less wasted material.
Thank you for the terrific customer service. Our Foreman LOVES that thing. We are bidding on a big government job, that if won, we will be buying one for that team as well. Time is money and that screed is a time saver.
It just…it takes away labor, takes away that backbreaking labor a lot of times. It’s just so easy. When it was hot…I would just go home and crash…now, using the Dragon Screed it’s totally different. You can actually do something, mow grass, something. I haven’t seen anything like this. We’re pouring twice as much concrete as what we would normally be able to do.
On our very first project, we doubled the amount of concrete that I expected to pour. It far exceeds an A-Frame screed. There’s nothing else out there like Dragon Screed. Plus, we don’t break guy’s backs…we let the machine do the work.
The screed is doing great!! We place 450 cubic yards of concrete today with it and everything went well. (On their very first day using a Dragon Screed)
I have personally poured over 500 truckloads of concrete using the Dragon Screed for both screeding and grading the gravel. It has saved us so much back labor and we pour so much more concrete in a day’s time. This thing is the real deal.
We put down 90 yards, 12 feet wide in 2 hours. I love it!
This screed saves me so much time and money, that I’ll never go back to using anything else.
Dragon Screed has made life a lot easier – we get by with a lot less labor on our projects. We can take three guys and pour 200 yards or more of concrete and be done by noon. Set up and be ready for the next 200 yards first thing in the morning. It has just really simplified the project.
A true story about what Dragon Screed can do... With Dragon Screed, a contractor poured 33 truckloads, each filled with 9 1⁄4 yards of concrete and delivered 15 minutes apart. He started the job at 6:00 AM with only 8 workers, two of which were high school students, and they were completely finished pouring, screeding, brooming, and sealing the floor by 4:30 PM.
Want to know how Dragon Screed will let you pour more concrete, make more money AND give you your free time back?